Information We Collect and How We Use Your Information
(1) Information you give to us;
(2) Information we automatically collect from your use of the Site or the App;
(3) Information we collect from third parties.
Information you give to us
- Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number, and password)
- Additional profile information (such as date of birth, gender, location, and preferred language)
- Your payment information (such as your credit/debit card number, security/CVV code, and expiration date)
- Your financing information (such as social security number, date of birth, and income)
- Your communications and contact history with us (such as service call recordings, chat and instant messages, or communications with our social media channels)
- Other information (such as product reviews, forum posts, survey responses, participation in promotions, and other user-generated content)
- Purchase history and saved items (such as what you bought and what you've placed in your cart or saved)
- Log data and device information (such as details about how you've used the Site or the App, IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, location data and page/product views or clicks)
- Geo-location information (such as IP address, browser information or mobile GPS information)
This is all done for the purposes of (i) assessing our Site traffic and the effectiveness of our Site content; (ii) diagnosing problems with our servers, and (iii) improving the quality of your Site visits. We may also collect information pertaining solely to corporations, government or educational entities, or other business or non-profit, which at times may involve us purchasing third party information about businesses and other entities from others. The company information we purchase may include the number of employees or annual sales information or similar information to better serve our organizational customers. We may use any such corporate information without restriction. We also collect your Personal Data, which we explain further directly below. We do not track our Site visitors when they are on third-party websites.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are contractually obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser.
Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page.
Display & Video 360 (a Google product)
For more information on Display & Video 360 conversion tracking visit Google’s Privacy & Terms.
Yahoo Dot Tags
For more information on Yahoo Dot Tags visit Yahoo's site.
For more information on Facebook Ads Pixel, visit Facebook's Business Page.
For more information on Microsoft Bing Ads, visit Bing Ads Help.
For more information on Pinterest Tag tracking, visit Pinterest's site.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
PayPal / Braintree
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Analytics cookies, which allow us to measure, analyze and understand how our customers use the Site and to identify ways to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us evaluate your use of the Site, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
- Customer preference cookies, which help us remember your preferences (like your language or location) and make your experience more personalized to you.
We also use web beacons to help us identify your computer and evaluate user behavior, such as reactions to promotions. Web beacons are small GIF files that can be embedded in other graphics, emails, or similar. To prevent web beacons on our site, you can use tools such as AdBlock Plus. To prevent web beacons in emails, please set your mail program so that no HTML is displayed in messages.
What Choices Do Users Have?
You can choose not to disclose information to us; however, some of this information may be necessary to register with us or to take advantage of the features on our Sites. When you place an order through the Sites, for instance, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information using the contact information outlined at the bottom of this page.
You can opt-out of promotional emails, other communications or notifications from the Company at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of our emails, by changing your email preferences or using the contact information provided below. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt; however, we are not responsible for removing your PII from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided with your information in accordance with this Policy or your consent. We encourage you to raise any concerns using the contact information provided below, and we will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of information. You may also request access to your PII (if you have provided PII to us through the Sites) and information about our collection, use and disclosure of that information by using the contact information provided below. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, entitlement to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information, and the ability to have it amended as is appropriate. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.
As described above, we may, and may work with third parties, to use Non-PII information to deliver targeted advertisements to you based upon your online activities and other information. The online advertising industry provides a service through which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from certain data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs.
Please note that by opting out, you will continue to see generic advertising that is not tailored to your specific interests and activities. To be clear, even if you use an online industry opt-out, these cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted-out. For example, if you have opted out on your device browser, that opt-out will not be effective on your mobile device. You must separately opt out on each device.